Thank you for participating in [DiFluid]'s (hereinafter referred to as "we") photo contest. Please read these instructions carefully. By submitting photos on this page, you agree to participate in this photo contest and agree to all the contents of these instructions.
1. In order to facilitate our contact with you and ensure the smooth implementation of this activity, when you submit your photos, you need to provide us with the following personal information:
(1) Your name;
(2) Your email address;
2. We may use the personal information you provide to contact you for the following reasons:
(1) to verify your submission, have questions to confirm with you, or need additional information from you;
(2) To communicate with you about events, including event updates, winner announcements and other relevant information.
3. With respect to your personal information, you have the following rights:
(1) Access and review the personal information you have provided to us;
(2) To request that we correct any errors or inaccuracies in your personal information;
(3) Request that we delete your personal information, unless we need to retain it for the smooth running of this campaign.
We will not share the information you provide with any third party unless necessary for the smooth running of the Campaign.
1. You grant us and our affiliates, free of charge, an irrevocable, worldwide, exclusive license to use the copyright (including and not limited to: reproduction, distribution, rental, exhibition, performance, screening, broadcasting, information network transmission, filming, adaptation, translation, compilation and other licensable rights that should be enjoyed by the copyright owner) for the photos you submit for this event until the end of the protection period. You agree that we and our affiliates shall have the right to store all legal rights and interests related to the copyright (including the right to distribute, rent, exhibit, perform, show, broadcast, disseminate on the information network, film, adapt, translate, compile and other licensable rights of the copyright owner), portrait and name. You agree that we and our affiliates have the right to store, use, reproduce, modify, edit, publish, display, distribute, promote, publish, distribute, and disseminate the photographs you provide on the information network, and to adapt and create derivative works and incorporate them into other works in any form, media, or technology known or later developed. We reserve the right to sublicense all rights under this agreement to other third parties.
2. You should ensure that the photographs you submit do not infringe the portrait, privacy, intellectual property rights or other legal rights of third parties. Otherwise, we have the right to take measures at any time, including but not limited to deletion, disconnection and other measures.
3. You agree and have fully understood the terms of this activity description, and promise not to release the photos provided in this activity in any form or authorize other subjects to use them in any way (including but not limited to using them on various websites and media).
1. If you have any questions or concerns about this event, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. The implementation and interpretation of this activity description and the settlement of disputes arising from this activity shall be governed by the laws of China. If any dispute arises between the parties regarding the content of this activity description or its execution, the parties shall endeavor to resolve it through friendly negotiation; if the negotiation fails, a lawsuit shall be filed with the People's Court of Longhua District, Shenzhen.